Jun 2, 2009



Here is the latest ultrasound/belly picture. I am not really sure why I put these on here when all of the five people who probably read this are already my friends on facebook... anyway, makes me feel happy so here it is again!




PS to readers - I am working on the orange header situation. A friend of mine will hopefully change it for me soon (It is much more complicated that clicking another color on the colors and fonts tab... it is imbedded in the picture, aka- way too complicated for me)

2 comments:

TheEatons said...

Jessica-totally an accident I stumbled on your blog! So glad I found you-you look fabulous & congrats on the baby!! I bet your adorable pregnant! Hope to hear from you soon! :) -Amanda Roebuck Eaton

The Andersons said...

Love the baby pics! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews