Nov 2, 2010

30 day blog challenge - Day 9

Day 9: A picture of your friends


Yeah, I definately stink at this blog challenge. I'm going to do better...



Well, Adam and I are lucky to have been blessed with such amazing friends. However, sadly, we don't really see most of them anymore! Everyone has moved on with their lives and AWAY from Starkville :( Thumbs down. Anywho, here are some pics of our dearest pals


First is my BFF from college, Kristen. She is a hoot. Any girl that loves Nascar, doesn't know what year it is, and falls at least 3 times a day is someone you like to have around ;) I like to think this picture sums her up pretty well...
Then there's the odd couple - Andrew and Oliver. They aren't really a couple, but they were always together and lived together (and are COMPLETE opposites) so I like to call them that. They are nutso and we love them to pieces.
Next up are the Melvins. Pretty crazy story there. Adam and Jessica (yes, her name is Jessica too) were best friends in high school (and even dated a little while believe) and her hubs Chris and I lived in the same town growing up. His dad was actually my pediatrician. However, we never knew each other since we went to different schools. Anyway, we all met at Jessica's birthday one year and have been friends ever since. Wish they lived closer so we actually got to see them and their sweet kiddo, Clark.

You've also got the Harris clan - aka Matthew and Allyson, and James and Laura. (James and Matthew are brothers) Adam went to high school with the two of them and since I got to inherit the friendship along with the marriage I am super glad that I adore their wives and we have come to be besties as well.


Matthew and Allyson and their sweetums, John.

James and Laura and preciousness, Stelling

Then there's the soon-to-be Cole's, Jordan and Emily. Precious precious people that live MUCH too far away!! :(Speaking of people we love and don't see enough, you've then got Ruth and Preston. They rock.

And last, but not least, you have the Shaidnagle's. Man I hope I spelled that correctly. Chris just left for Iraq so we are really going to miss him this year. Hopefully we'll get some visits from Jennifer though! :)

So that's our clan. Of course there are others, but I've already been on this thing for over and hour and Adam will be home from class soon so I've got to get busy and act like I've been working hard... Happy Tuesday! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews