Oct 28, 2010

30 day blog challenge - Day 8

Day 8: A Place You've Traveled To

Well, of course I had an amazing time on our honeymoon in the Dominican. It was gorgeous. But, since we all know I have a slight obsession with the beach, I figured I'd discuss a destination that took me by surprise.

Some of mine and Adam's dear friends - Jordan and Emily- live in Denver, Colorado. Adam had been there before to visit and ski, however last year was my first time to go. I'll admit I wasn't super excited about the actual city. I'm not a cold weather fan and I really despise skiing.

However, once we got there, I was in shock at how beautiful and cool the place was. The weather was AMAZING (not below zero as I had anticipated) and we had the BEST time! One of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! Wouldn't you agree?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews