Day 1: Introduce, recent picture, 15 facts
Hmm, well as most may know, I have been married to my hubs, Adam, for a little over 2 years and we have one daughter, Maggie Claire. Adam got back from his 1 year tour in Iraq in March so we're just enjoying our time TOGETHER!!!
This picture is SOMEWHAT recent. It was taken at one of State's games - I believe last month. This is the adorable hubs and little MC :) It makes me smile.
1. I am ridiculously scared of anything parnormal/supernatural. Seriously. It makes me have panic attacks. I should actually devote an entire post to this topic and how nut-so I am.
2. I love the beach. Adam might say this is closer to an obsession than a love.
3. I just quit my job a few weeks ago. Very uncharacteristic of me. I must also add that this (like the ghosts) is about to give me a panic attack.
4. My best friend is my old college dorm roommate. Didn't know a soul when I started at MSU and those lovely people at the housing office miraculously paired me with someone just as crazy as myself - it was love at first sight. Love ya Kris! ;)
5. The most difficult time in my entire life was when Adam was in Iraq. I was pregnant and living at home with my parents while my husband was at war. I seriously didn't think I was going to make it. This is when I discovered how powerful prayer can be!
6. I graduated from Mississippi State with a degree in elementary education. I taught for 2 years and realized it may not be for me. I am now on my bankrupt-inducing path of self discovery.
7. I actually adore my mother-in-law. I know, crazy, right?
8.. I found out I had a half-brother 10 years ago. Last May I decided to look for him and I found him on facebook. You can read the whole store here.
9. I hate confrontation. In the midst of anyone being angry I usually cry.
10. I wish I were as spiritual and faithful as my husband. He makes me want to be a better person.
11. I love public speaking.
12. My favorite food in the world is macaroni and cheese. period.
13. One day I am going to invent toe extensions. I hate my toes. They look like short, fat sausages. One of my friends in high school called them "little smokies". I am forever traumatized.
14. I don't get into the following things: sports, politics, and plants (yes, this last one upsets my husband greatly - he's finishing up his degree in landscape architecture)
15. I am technologically retarded. Seriously. If something involves more than clicking a mouse or plugging one cord into the wall I am usually in trouble.
So there you have it. A little about little me. Next post should be short so I think I'm going to get on it right now :)