Day 13 - Goals
I have a lot of goals. Some of which I have already acheived and some of which I am still working on. These are the ones that are still in progress...
1. Be the best wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend I can possibly be.
2. Find a job I love doing and that I do well.
3. Follow God's path for me (On a side note, I do wish he would be more explicit at times. Seriously - I have been on a crazy, windy road and sometimes I wish he would just slip a note in the mailbox or something. "Hey, Jessica, just do this - k?")
4. Help as many people as possible each day of my life
5. Die with no regrets
6. Write a book
7. Drive a racecar (No, I am not a NASCAR fan. No, I do not like watching races. But do I LOVE driving fast? OH YES!!!!)
8. Live at the beach
9. Be the person people want to call when they need someone to listen
And finally (because there has to be ten... nine is just a weird number to stop at ) This one is HUGE...
10. Go just ONE day without falling, tripping, hitting, knocking, burning, slamming, sliding, smashing, scratching, banging, slipping and ultimately injuring some part of my body. That's right, I am a walking disaster. And for someone who bruises like a peach - this is not good. Most people probably think my husband beats me.
Anyways, those are my little goals. Today's goal? Make it through the 8 remaining tests I have to complete my 60 hours of real estate pre-licensing course work. I have taken 38 tests so far so I just have the 8 left. After that I will be sending in my application for the state test. Wish me luck! :)