Nov 22, 2010

30 day blog challenge - Day 18

Day 18: Something You Regret

Again, sorry for stinking at this blog challenge.... to say that things have been hectic would be an understatement.

So lets see here, something I regret huh? To be honest, I do regret a lot. Being the perfectionist I am, I imagine I will always look back at things and wish I hadn't of made whatever "mistake" it might be. However, as far as CHANGING things - I wouldn't do it. I really feel as though everything happens for a reason and if certain things had happened differently, I might not be at the place I am today. Which would stink cause where I am right now is a great place ;)

As I embark upon this new career path, I often think about all the past career choices I made and wonder why I didn't just chose real estate in the first place. Then I think about all of the positives that have been gained in each and every job experience and how they will benefit me to some degree, whether it be professionally or personally. As I've said before, I've been on one windy road and hopefully each turn is taking me to where I am supposed to end up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews