Nov 22, 2010

30 day blog challenge - Day 19

Day 19 - Something You Miss


1. No worries - I miss being carefree. Man, we had it SOOOOOOO great as kids and didn't even know it! Now we get to deal with bills and jobs and laundry and just generally un-fun stuff. I want to run through the sprinklers and eat ice cream and be skinny and take a nap; anyone else with me on this?



2. Sponteneity - While Maggie Claire is one of the best things to ever happen to me besides marrying my husband, I do miss the opportunity to be spontaneous. Now, I'm not talking crazy spontaneous here - that gives me panic attacks. I'm talking about running errands around town and saying "hey, ya wanna go to a movie?" Not possible when you have kids. If you're out on a Saturday, the car ride consists more of turning around in the seat to peek-a-boo with a burp cloth while the kid is screaming and your husband is quietly planning his escape through the open sunroof. Not exactly "hm, wonder what good movies are out" thoughts. You just want to make it HOME before someone dies.



3. Being thin - I feel this is pretty self explanatory.



4. Coloring - This is odd, I know. However, I seriously feel like this kid....

I got to color a lot while teaching which was awe-some. I'm hoping MC is a big fan of the coloring thing so I can do it again without looking like a freak.

5. Food - No, we aren't so poor that we can't eat..... yet. No, I miss eating awesome food without having to be the one to cook it. Aka - mom. I guess I should just change this whole subject to mom. I miss being carefree - reason for being carefree? Mom. I miss not having to do laundry and clean - reason for not doing it? Mom. I miss eating great food and not cooking it - reason for having it? Mom. I miss my mommy.....

And finally, I miss MC. She's only been gone an hour and a half and I miss her. And that my friends makes me NOT miss not being a mommy ;) Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews