Nov 15, 2010

Gotta Love A Freebie

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly...sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

So I'm sure several of you have heard about this, but I'm all about some free-ness. I've never used Shutterfly before, but almost all of my friend's have and they rave about the experience so consider me onboard! I figured their free offer was a great way to get started and find out for myself why so many people love their holiday cards, photo Christmas cards, and invitations. I can't wait to make our first family Christmas card this year using one of their cute holiday designs. I'm thinking something that has LOTS of spaces for pictures to show off our precious Maggie Claire :) (98) It will also be great to actually have my family together for Christmas since Adam was deployed for the last one :( Our first Christmas together as a family - who wouldn't want a Christmas card celebrating that?

I really hope you can all take advantage of this super awesome offer to get some free goodies for yourselves! Happy Monday! :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I gave you a bloggy award - yay!!

Mrs. Werginz said...

I'm a new follower...found you from Brittany!! I can't wait to keep reading...your baby girl is adorable!!

www.werginznewlyweds.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews