Jul 3, 2012

Bumpdate

I know, I'm a week behind. If you even KNEW what had been going on with us these last few weeks you would understand...


Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 12 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 2lbs  

Maternity Clothes: prebaby shorts are now in the home stretch. In one more week I think it won't be happenin' anymore...
Sleep: Not great. I think getting up for restroom breaks is killing it.

Best Moment of the Week: There weren't any. Explanatory blog soon to follow. I shouldn't say that. However, it was one of those weeks where all you can think to say is "well, at least we have our health..."
Food Cravings: Its all about the cake this week baby. Adam and I whipped one up and devoured the whole thing in approximately 3 days. 
Food Aversions: Nothing
Belly button/stretch marks: Nope

Symptoms: My hormones are INSANE. Like, my husband may or may not be researching mental institutions in the Charlotte area...
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Adam is also having hormone issues this week. Is this in direct corrolation to my supposed "crazy pill" overdose? I think not.
Movement: Not yet!
Gender: MC and I both are still feeling boy.
Milestones: Let's see, this week we were officially homeless and burglurized. I'd say those are awesome milestones. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews