Jul 28, 2012

Math

Correct me if I'm wrong, but baby Martin number 2 means we will have FOUR in our family. Obviously baby doesn't make 3 anymore. Yeah. I'm a math whiz. I feel your jealousy.

Instead of just changing the blog name I decided to start fresh. We've had so many new beginnings these last few weeks it only seemed appropriate. Therefore, "...And Baby Makes 3" will be officially moving.

I hope you check out my new blog at www.amartinmarriage.com and keep up with all the joys and hilarity that is our life :)

PS - If you haven't been convinced enough, I did want to let you know that I will soon be revealing baby Bean's gender! Stay tuned and be sure to follow "A Martin Marriage: Thoughts on Mommyhood, Marriage, and Life's Messes"via email or blogger!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews