Jul 9, 2012

Funny Things Are Everywhere

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere." Lately, the funny things have been right in our living room - wrapped up in a little package known as Maggie Claire. We all know children say the funniest things and I know I love reading quotes from friends' kiddos. Here are two things that MC said within the course of a couple of hours this morning...

MC and I were standing at the window watching Adam get in the car to leave today. As he sat getting his mirrors straightened, his cell phone put down, and his seatbelt on MC was screaming, "bye daddy! I love you sooo much!" As he pulled away, she suddenly says "oh no, not again!!" After saying this she turns to me, lip puckered and tears in her eyes, and bolts into her room and onto her bed. She burried her face in the pillow and started to cry. I asked her why she was crying and she said "I miss my daddy!!" I said, "oh baby, you didn't want daddy to leave?" and she looks at me with those huge brown eyes and tears rolling down her face and said "No..." It was hilarious and probably one of the most precious things I have ever seen. Hearing her say "oh no, not again!" will probably make me laugh forever.

Then, a couple of hours later, I was picking her up from her chair after she finished breakfast. I held her and said "Mags, I sure do love you" and gave her a big kiss. She looked at me and in a very annoyed fashion responds "I know mom!" I laughed and said "oh, excuse me, do I tell you that too much?". She says, "yup. Tooo much." LOL Didn't know that was even possible but I guess two year olds have their limits ;)

Hope you are all have a wonderful Monday and I promise I will get to my overdue bumpdate soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews