Jun 17, 2012

Bumpdate

11 weeks!!
Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 11 weeks
Total Weight Gained: Had my doctor's appointment the morning after we got back to Charlotte and I weighed 118 - that's 2lbs gained. 

Maternity Clothes: We are slowly approaching elastic city. I would bet in the next 2-3 weeks it will be strictly maternity.
Sleep: We are home and MC is now back in her own bed. However, I'm a huge baby and don't like staying alone so there probably won't be any sleep until Adam returns.

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing our little Bean on the ultrasound and hearing that sweet heartbeat for the first time :)
Food Cravings: Nothing really
Food Aversions: I actually haven't had any aversions to any food. Not sure if that's good or bad...
Belly button/stretch marks: Nope

Symptoms: Boobs still hurt and I am still really tired. Then again, that might also be attributed to no sleep, packing, and chasing a two year old around.
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: I think Adam is also nearing the end of his first trimester as his spirits have improved greatly and he's not as tired anymore ;) (Ok, this is due to him finishing up in China and coming home, but we'll pretend)
Movement: Not yet!
Gender: MC and I both are still feeling boy.
Milestones: Great doctor's appointment where I got to see our little jumping Bean! He/she was wiggling all over the place!! It was such a beautiful thing to watch! Also hearing that sweet heartbeat for the first time!!!! Wish Adam was there!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews