Jun 4, 2012

Bumpdate!

Bumpdate!

Thus far I have forgotten to take my weekly belly pic so I guess I'll be posting it with next week's updates.

Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 9 weeks
Total Weight Gained: Still living in the house with no scales - we'll see in a few weeks when I make it back to Charlotte.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet - did have to break out the Belly Band recently for a pair of shorts that just wouldn't cooperate
Sleep: Between MC and the storms last night, sleep still isn't at its best

Best Moment of the Week: Being sick as a dog - picking up a hint of sarcasm on that one?
Food Cravings: I want nothing to do with Chinese food now. Pasta please. And soup. That's all.

Food Aversions: Anything that's not pasta or soup
Belly button/stretch marks: Nope

Symptoms: NAUSEA!!!! Oh, the nausea!!! I want to do nothing more than lay on the couch drinking my Ginger Ale eating crackers. Not exactly a possibility with MC but we are working on it.
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: His hormones must be going crazier than mine cause that man has had some champion mood swings lately. I'll assume he just misses us and it makes him cranky.
Movement: Not yet - getting closer I hope!
Gender: I'm still feeling boy. MC has changed her position on the matter. Her stocked response when asked if she's getting a brother or sister has been "little sister", but lately its consistenly been "baby brother".
Milestones: "Morning" sickness. Obviously a man came up with that description. A woman would've called it what it is - "all-friggin'-day-its-so-bad-I-want-to-punch-everyone-in-the-face-if-I-only-had-the-energy-sickness". Oh, and getting my "beer gut".

1 comment:

Katharine said...

I am so happy you started posting your bumpdates so early. I am 7 weeks and its nice to be able to see someone else's experience at the same time. I agree on the wording for "morning" sickness...mine lasts all damn day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews