Jun 12, 2012

Bumpdate

9 weeks 2 days
10 weeks 2 days

Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 10 weeks
Total Weight Gained: Headed back to Charlotte tomorrow so we'll see :(

Maternity Clothes: I've worn a maternity dress (although you wouldn't know it was one.) I searched for some maternity shorts but couldn't find them
Sleep: Non existant

Best Moment of the Week: Driving 8.5 hours back to Charlotte. Yes. Sarcasm again.
Food Cravings: Nothing really
Food Aversions: Surprisingly the food ordeal has gotten better :) I think taking my vitamin right before bed has helped tremendously with the nausea
Belly button/stretch marks: Nope

Symptoms: As I said, the nausea has gotten substantially better. I still have some throughout the day but it seems to gradually get better toward the evening and it wasn't NEARLY as bad as it has been. I am able to function which is fantastic. I am still incredibly tired though.
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Poor baby is tired too. Granted he's not growing a person - he's working on a design project - but I'll let him be tired ;)
Movement: Nope
Gender: MC and I both are still feeling boy.
Milestones: Decreased nausea! Whoop whoop!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews