Sep 19, 2009

Too Many Moons to Wait!

Ok, so is anyone else soooo excited about New Moon?? I mean, I can hardly stand the wait. When I first heard they were going to be making the second movie I never thought I would be able to contain myself, and now that the time is approaching and I am dying with anticipation. I was able to put my Twilight obsession to the wayside for quite a few months, but now that I have been trying to read New Moon again to get ready for the movie, it has resurfaced. I thought myself just your average fan, however I am scared it has become much more. I'm an official tenny bopper. Why you say? Well, I actually had an Edward dream the other night. Yes, I was dating Edward Cullen. Oh dear. I think thats the point where you know you have gone way over the edge and into the "tween" land of true Twilight obsession. Hopefully if Adam reads this he won't be too disappointed or jealous. I mean, the guy is a fictional vampire - surely he knows he has nothing to worry about. Perhaps its just that the whole premise of the book/film is utter romance and, with my husband being gone, I have become a little more absorbed in Bella and Edward's fantasy world since I am lacking my own.


Speaking of my sweet Adam, he is doing well. I did have a little scare the other night but it turned out to be nothing thank goodness. See we always get online and talk to each other on yahoo messenger. Right in the middle of our conversation the night before last he just signed off. I thought it was strange so I waited and waiting thinking there must have just been a problem with the connection and he would get back on.... well, he never did. Then the next day I got online at our usual time to talk to him and he never got on. I had messgenger up all night hoping he was just running late. By 10:00 I finally decided to go to bed (I don't really know why since I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep). Well about 10:30 I got a text message from him saying the power was out and he would talk to me tomorrow. Thank goodness. I've gotten a lot better with "freaking out" lately so while this incident did concern me, I didn't run to the bathroom and sob uncontrollably (yes, I did do this before when he first left and I didn't talk to him one day).


Maggie Claire is also doing well. I mentioned we have our big ultrasound Monday and I am still crazy excited. She's growing and growing and really starting to pack a quite a punch with her kicks and wiggles. I love seeing my stomach contort in all diretions when she moves. Lately her favorite has been to create a huge buldge to either side of my belly button. I'm not sure what body part it is causing this, but its so funny. I look like I've swallowed a baseball and part of it is being pushed against my tummy. I've been trying to catch it on camera to show Adam, but Mags is apparently very camera shy - she always goes back to normal as soon as I make a dash for it. Anyway, she is growing (well, at least my belly is) and doing well! I'm hoping for a good report and some great pictures Monday!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

can't wait to see the pictures of your little one on Monday :)

The Andersons said...

Ha, that's funny you dreamed about Edward! I can't wait to see the movie, either!! I've already read through the book series twice....and will probably reread the first 2 books again before I go see New Moon. Sigh...I'm obsessed, too. :)

Becky said...

A co-worker of mine and I are going to the midnight showing of Twilight. We may or may not have pre-ordered our tickets. When we read the books, we talked about it at work like we were talking about our friends! HAHA Good luck with the ultrasound today! I can't wait to see the pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews