Sep 23, 2009

To the Coast...

Well, sadly Adam's grandfather passed away today. I pretty much lost it at work when Adam's mom called and told me. Adam and I are so lucky in how close we are with each other's family. I can't even explain how amazing these people are. I truly think of his family as my own and completely adore them. I spoke with Adam's grandmother and, while she is upset, she said it's really a time to celebrate his grandfather's life. I want to be like her when I grow up. She is incredible.

Anyway, I'm off to the coast tomorrow for the visitation and funeral. I hope Adam has some peace knowing I am going to be there. I must say though, he did take the news very well (or is a very good actor). I think he had already mentally prepared himself which is good. I know it kills him that he can't be here, but he's being so brave and strong.

Please keep everyone in your prayers!

3 comments:

Katie said...

good luck, you are in my thoughts :)

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Adam and you and your family.

The Andersons said...

Thinking about y'all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews