Jan 8, 2010

Woo Hoo

So I found a bottle/nipple combo that works for MC! WOOO HOOO! I am too exhausted with the topic to even talk about it anymore than that. Let's just say the bottle fairy came through for me and I'm off to Target to stock up on the winner.

When I talked to Adam yesterday he told me that I sure do complain a lot on here. haha. I said that's the whole reason I started the blog. Instead of complaining privately I would like to do it publicly. No, seriously, without Adam here and a major lack of adult conversation lately, this is my means of venting. I've said it before and I'll say it again (just for you Adam!) I am so thankful for my life and all of my blessings! I just have to get out the sucky stuff so I don't get clogged up...

Speaking of clogged up - well, the opposite actually - babies sure do stink! Man, it is amazing how something so huge and stinky can come from something so small and precious! Yes, I am talking about diapers. Now, I do have to say that I should probably be thankful. MC only has one poopy diaper every other day or every two days (Yes, I did freak out about this fact and call the pediatrician... they said thats perfectly normal. On a side note - I suppose all of my "oh-my-gosh- is-this-normal" calls will now be directed to the pediatrician as opposed to my OB/GYN as they were when I was pregnant; see here for the scoop. Maybe the pediatricians office will start the same poll about how many times a day I will call...) Anyway, despite the fact that the poopies may be few and far between, I really wish my darling Adam was here to experience them as these dads. haha. I seriously couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard when I watched this.

I am off to Target now... I will be posting soon about my mixed emotions starting back to work next week! Stay warm and toasty readers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews