Jun 2, 2010

My Mommy

Hi everyone... this is Maggie Claire Martin. My mommy writes a blog and I love her very much so I decided to help her out. See, my mommy is looking for a job. She talks about it a lot. She sings songs to me about it. She used to sing things about monkey's jumping on the bed and little speckled frogs... now she sings things like "mommy needs a job, yes she does, yes she does". I don't like those songs. They are boring. So, if any of you know of jobs close to Starkville I would really appreciate it. I hear mommy say to daddy "yeah, hopefully out next move won't be into a cardboard box on highway 12". I don't want to live in a box. I mean, don't get me wrong, boxes are way fun, but I don't think I'd want to live in one. I am too cute to live in a box. I will leave you with a few pictures of my precious self to remind you of that. Thank you.


1 comment:

Katie said...

omg Jessica! These are such funny pictures! her face just shines with joy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews