Nov 17, 2009

Hanging Tough

Well, the doctor checked me yesterday and we still aren't dialated! I have to admit that when he came in I said "ok doc, you better tell me this baby has done something cause I don't know if I can do this anymore - I want her OUT!" However, being the good daughter she is, she is waiting on daddy to get home I think :) I go back again next Monday and if I haven't dialated at all I am going to see what our options are. Adam is supposed to be here by the end of next week and we were planning on inducing on November 30th. If I haven't dialated by then, I don't know if he will still go ahead and induce, or if he will want us to wait. I hope we can go ahead and induce because I want Adam to have as much time as possible with MC. (The perfect scenario as it plays out in my mind? For Adam to make it home on Friday the 27th, and for me to just go into labor on Saturday night. How perfect would that be? haha. Well, its all up to Miss Maggie so we'll see what she decides! Hopefully I won't get too excited when we pick Adam up at the airport and go into labor!)

Things are going well though. I am completely miserable (as stated over a thousand times), but hanging in there. Ready to meet this little one! Please pray for Adam's safe return home next week!!!!


Rachel said...

One of my best friends just had a baby Friday, and she had to be induced. She was SO ready for it to be over with! haha

Sir Jackson Peaks said...

I can't even imagine how excited you are getting! I know I miss talking to Adam so I can't fathom how you feel!!! I can't wait to see you all!!!!!!

woohoo... hold on, MC, wait for daddy! That's an ORDER.

Brooke said...

I have been and will continue to keep praying for you and MC during this hard/long process! I will also be praying for Adam's safe return.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews