Nov 25, 2009

Away We Go!

So I am just a few hours from picking up Adam at the airport. I can barely keep it together. As I have already mentioned thousands of times, I just cannot believe how God has blessed us!!! I NEVER imagined things to work out so well for us and our situation with Maggie Claire!!! I do have one fear though....

Yesterday I was having A LOT of contractions and pressure. I guess it was from all the excitement of the day! I am seriously hoping I can #1-make it to the airport without going into labor, and #2- make it out of the airport without going into labor! The last thing I want is for my water to break when I see Adam walk through the gate! What a nice homecoming - "Oh honey I'm so glad to see... oh wait, hold that thought, we gotta go to the hospital." Poor Adam needs a little time to rest before rushing all over the place and welcoming a new baby! Anyway, God has seen us through this far, I just pray he continues to watch over us and keeps Maggie Claire nice and cozy for at least one more day!

I tell you what, I don't think Thanksgiving has ever meant so much to me. Yes, we all have things to be thankful for, but my gifts this year are waaaaay beyond anything I could have imagined. "Thankful" doesn't even begin to cover it. I hope that through this blog at least one person has realized God's greatness. I know it can be so difficult to see Him working in our own lives, so I hope you have seen Him working in mine. Had I never come to build such a relationship with Him though, I don't know if things would've worked out so well for me. Only when I began to truly trust in Him and turn my worries over, did amazing things start to happen. I beg all of you to keep your faith and know that God will take care of you - just look at us!!!! An impossible situation has turned out more perfectly than I ever could've fathomed!

I'll try to keep the updates coming, as I said earlier! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay, he is almost here. Even though you don't want your water to break when you see Adam that would make for an amazing birth story later down the road. I wish you and Adam all the best and I hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving together with or without MC.

Dear MC,
Stay warm and cozy for just one more day so your parents can enjoy each other and your daddy can rest before you are born. Happy Turkey Day to you too!

Katie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews