Nov 19, 2009

Are We Done Yet?

I feel like a little kid in the back of the car on a family roadtrip. Except my line isn't "are we there yet?", its "are we done yet?". These past few weeks have seriously been the worst of the whole pregnancy. Forget the constant nausea I had the first three months - I think this is worse. Add together: the anticipation of meeting our new one, constant backaches, endless trips to the restroom, being generally uncomfortable all day every day, no sleep (as attributed to all of the above mentioned) and crazy pelvic pressure... what do you get? That's right - miserable. Everytime I even bend over I feel like little MC is going to fall out on the floor. Granted, I know thats not really going to happen (wouldn't it be cool if thats all it took to get a baby out though?!) but it still feels that way. I also have no one to complain to!!! Adam isn't here so when we do talk, I don't want to bother him with all my aches and pains. I mean, the man is in Iraq without any comforts at ALL! I can't complain about carrying our precious child! So that leaves you, blog readers, to be the recipients of my vented frustrations! Aren't you lucky?!

I try to keep in mind that we are right there are the end of this incredible journey, but the days really do seem to drag on and on now. I feel like I am in the movie Groundhog's Day or something. Each day comes, but low and behold it is only a repeat of the day before and I am not getting anywhere! I could really use one of these right now

Speaking of.... have you guys heard of Fre? Its non-alcoholic wine! No, I'm not talking about grape juice. Its really wine, made my the manufacturers of Sutter Home. Somehow the have figured out how to remove the alcohol, but keep the flavor intact. They have different classic flavors (white, merlot, white zinfandel) that are supposed to taste like the real deal, but don't have the alcohol. Amazing huh? I bought a bottle in hopes that pretending to drink might do the trick to solve my pregnancy woes, but I have been too afraid to try it! Im sure since it doesn't have alcohol its fine for pregnant women, but I totally chickened out anyway. I mean, what if it isnt pasturized or something? Maybe I should call the doc and see if its ok...

Well, hope everyone has a great rest of the week! The weekend is almost here (well for most of you! I, however, get to work Saturday. It will be my last day at work though!). I am ready for a week of total laziness and relaxation next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews