May 29, 2012

Bumpdate

6 Weeks
7 Weeks
8 Weeks
Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 8 weeks
Total Weight Gained: We found out we were pregnant at about 4 weeks and I weighed 115. When I went to the doctor at 5 weeks 5 days I weighed 116 - I like to attribute that pound to being clothed. We are now 8 weeks and since I am staying with my parents who don't believe in scales, I will just happily assume I still weigh the same - ha.

Maternity Clothes: Not for a while I hope!
Sleep: I have been sleeping in the same bed as my 2 year old for over 2 weeks so lets not go there
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the sweet hubs on Skype is always the highlight of my day
Food Cravings: Chinese - I won't even comment on the humor of this given my husband is in China 
Food Aversions: Surprsingly none :)
Belly button/stretch marks: Do ones retained on my hips and boobs from last time count?

Symptoms: SORE BOOBS! My goodness does that suck. I'll occassionally get nauseous and tired but that's about it!
Adam's pregnancy symptoms:  I think at the moment he's experiencing a Chinese food aversion

Movement: Can't wait for this!
Gender: I'm guessing boy, but that's what I thought the first time too. So basically I suck at guessing and am not even going to try.
What I miss: my husband :(
Milestones: The pooch is developing. There will no longer be swimsuit photos posted on Facebook - not that there were a great deal of them before, but you get my point

1 comment:

The Sweet Life said...

You are sooo super tiny...and I'm jealous. I'm so excited that you are expecting again. Congrats!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews