Jul 7, 2010

Mommy's Little Sparkler

Hope everyone had a happy 4th of July! As usual we spent our weekend trapped in a freaking car for 3 hours traveling. We went to Florence for Lisa's little boy's birthday party and to hang out with the fam for the holiday. It had been a while since they had seen MC so they were super excited of course. Her nana bought her a special fourth of July outfit for the occassion - "mommy's little sparkler"...
I really can't believe my little girl is 7 months old now. It seems that in the last month she has done SOOO much. I mean she finally learned how to roll from her stomach to her back, started sitting up alone, started waving, started crawling, said mama, and has now started pulling up on things and standing on her own (well, with mama's hands close by to catch her when those little knees collapse haha). Its totally insane to think back to her being a little, tiny, 7lb 13oz baby who just laid there and could fit so snuggly in my arms. Now she's all over the place doing crazy downward dog yoga moves. This is her newest "thing". I don't really know what she is doing, or why she enjoys it, but I just know I love seeing her cute little booty in the air like that hahaHere are a few more pics from the weekend. I know everyone wants to see the cutest baby in the entire world (Ok, maybe I'm a little biased...) ;)

1 comment:

Katie said...

her little legs are SO CUTE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews