May 7, 2010

Coast Bound

As the snowball saga continues, we got word yesterday that Adam's great uncle passed away. Now we are packing up to head to the coast for the visitation and funeral. Its sad that I must attend another funeral when I just had another one in March, but its a somewhat joyous occassion too. Adam's family still hasn't met Maggie Claire but now they finally get to see her. I'm a little nervous about how she will do during the various events of the weekend (she is on a SCHEDULE. I mean its like clockwork. If something gets thrown off, you can count on some major crying). Lets keep our fingers crossed that nothing occurs during meal time or nap time!

Hope you all have a happy Friday and please continue to pray for the people I have mentioned in my previous posts. Lisa still isn't doing well - still running a fever from infection but they don't know where the infection is. Still on life support and unconscious. Please remember her!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews